They are so cute Maggon!! I'm so glad the dresses fit them, they look absolutely beautiful in them. I love Cassidi's dress-ups too. When she gets a little older you will have to let me take her and let her have a go in all my costume jewelry and makeup. Ha!!
Your girls are absolutely adorable Maggon! I am so happy that you guys get to enjoy all the fun things of parenthood - I'm sure you are amazing parents. I hope we can connect sometime after I move back to Utah in a few weeks.
4 comments:
Very very pretty girls! I know you said they are into every thing, but what fun. They are so beautiful.
It was good to see you last weekend, if only for a minute!
maggon, they are so cute. I love those dresses. The are so pretty. Your girls are so much fun. I enjoy them so much!
They are so cute Maggon!! I'm so glad the dresses fit them, they look absolutely beautiful in them. I love Cassidi's dress-ups too. When she gets a little older you will have to let me take her and let her have a go in all my costume jewelry and makeup. Ha!!
Your girls are absolutely adorable Maggon! I am so happy that you guys get to enjoy all the fun things of parenthood - I'm sure you are amazing parents. I hope we can connect sometime after I move back to Utah in a few weeks.
Post a Comment