The girls love to color on their coloring board and Cassidi can already tell me what each color is. Clanci mostly likes to color on herself and the near-by chairs. Thank heavens for washable markers.
I don't know if Anna already told you but I have a little bit of candy to donate to the Easter Hunt. I have a bag of jelly beans and some chocolate someth'n someth's. Anyhow, not a ton but some anyway. I went to the store super hungry and came home with a bunch of Easter candy I didn't even want.
I put the family ones on your blog, I hope it works. You can make one for your friends as well, let me know if you want to do that. your girls are so much fun. I hope Cassidi has a wonderful B-Day!
2 comments:
What a fun toy! So so cute!
I don't know if Anna already told you but I have a little bit of candy to donate to the Easter Hunt. I have a bag of jelly beans and some chocolate someth'n someth's. Anyhow, not a ton but some anyway. I went to the store super hungry and came home with a bunch of Easter candy I didn't even want.
Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
I put the family ones on your blog, I hope it works. You can make one for your friends as well, let me know if you want to do that. your girls are so much fun. I hope Cassidi has a wonderful B-Day!
Post a Comment