A parade isn't worth going to unless there is lots of candy. This parade was loaded with candy, the only trouble was Mom forgot to bring anything to put the candy in. Never fear, Clanci has a hoody which worked perfectly for candy storage.
Cassidi began to store the candy in the cup-holder of our chairs.....brilliant girl, very innovative!
In case anyone was asking themselves, "Is Cassi's mouth really large or does it just seem that way?" Here is proof that indeed Cassi has a very large mouth!
After the parade the girls enjoyed the walk back to the car in the stroller. They were full of candy, so this walk in the stroller was pleasant and had very few tears, teases and the like, that usually accompanies stroller rides.

1 comment:
How fun, I wish you would have told me you were here for the festivities. I would have come down. I didn't want to go by myself..chad was gone. I didn't even know Travis was playing. Maybe next year eh? I loved the figure painting. What fun!
Post a Comment