We decided to get family pictures before the fall colors had left the valley. We were aiming for beautiful leaves with reds and golds
, but the kids seemed to gravitate to the track-hoe that was parked beside the road. Alas, tractors are much more interesting than leaves. I promised the girls I would buy them some ice cream, if they would smile. As you can see the thought of ice cream produced a delighted smile from Cassidi and it nearly brought a smile to Clanci's face as well. Nearly, but not quite.
Again, Cassidi giving "cheeses" to our hearts content and Clanci looking at us like we are interesting animals at the zoo.

Finally, I had to resort to desperate measures to elicit a smile from our little brown-eyed beauty. I picked up a pile of little pebbles and began tossing them at Clanci's belly. It worked! As you can see, all sorts of surprised smiles came pouring out.
This is the residual effects of teasing Clanci.

No comments:
Post a Comment