This winter has been long. It drags on and on, only because 2, two year olds should never be locked up indoors for more than 2 days in a row. The girls keep things interesting and here they are, all ready to go help Daddy do the chores.
Travis and I went to Jackson Hole for a short vacation in January and brought home some sweat-shirts for the girls. I think they like them.
The fireplace has kept us toasty warm this winter and is a source of facination for the girls. They just got out of the tub and are keeping their toes warm.
We are trying to decide whether or not to buy another horse....one that is a little more gentle than what we have. This horse, "Old Yeller" is one we are riding a bit to see if we like him. Look at Clanci's face....what do you think? Is he a keeper?

1 comment:
Ha, I love the pics. So, I guess I thought you had already bought the horse. I had heard that it is a gentle horse on, but when you are off it is not so nice. True or False.
Post a Comment