Monday, December 2, 2013

Surprise Visit from Mom and Dad

 Mom and Dad came to visit us this fall.  We were delighted to have them stay for a few days.  I took them up to Cottonwood Lake for a picnic.  It was beautiful.  We also spent a day in Jackson Hole.  It was great fun!

 This is the scene at our house after our guest have left us.  We have been blessed to have hosted several family members and friends at our house this summer and fall.  When they leave there is weeping.  I would like to say it is only Cassidi that throws a tantrum and cries, but alas  I must admit I join her on occasion.

1 comment:

Chad and Lisle said...

It is about time you updated your blog. I have almost given up hope. Loved the costumes. They look like beautiful princess! Fun that mom and dad came......and stayed as long as they did. Bear Lake always looks beautiful. I am so glad we got to come this fall as well. So fun to see you guys in your new home!