Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008

A few days before Christmas I got these pictures of the girls helping Dad build a fire.
The girls absolutely love books and I would wager that we spend several hours a day reading books.
Cassidi got a camp chair and a book as her first gifts and we could have stopped there, she was so happy about it.

Here are the girls playing with their new toys (well Clanci like the wrapping paper best).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janille said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your girls are so cute! Mine are the same way when it comes to reading! They love it!

Matt and Valerie said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. I used to read with TJ for hours before I had Cooper, but if Cooper can't eat the book then he has no interest in it, so it makes it a little more tricky these days. :-)