HOw fun. I wish I could have been there. Clanci's swim suit kills me.
sounds like fun. You don't look a day older than you did at Snow, and you still have that contagious, fabulous smile that I just love! You're the best Maggon! I'm so glad we are back in touch.Val
Glad you put these pictures on. They are very cute, but a still photo never catches how crazy Cassi was while we were there. ha.Hayley
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HOw fun. I wish I could have been there. Clanci's swim suit kills me.
sounds like fun. You don't look a day older than you did at Snow, and you still have that contagious, fabulous smile that I just love! You're the best Maggon! I'm so glad we are back in touch.
Val
Glad you put these pictures on. They are very cute, but a still photo never catches how crazy Cassi was while we were there. ha.
Hayley
Post a Comment