As usual, the girls are desparate to be outside. Now that the weather has turned cold, they look longingly to what's just outside the window
Travis has fixed up his new (old) back-hoe/tractor. The girls love to be with him on the tractor and cry whenever I take them off.

3 comments:
Mag, that picture is so funny. I feel the same way. The cold weather is hard with little ones, we both want to be outside but its too cold.
I love the back hoe. How fun.
It was so nice of Travis to stop and see us when he was up here. We sure enjoyed chatting with him. We sure like him and David and Rebecca think is the greatest thing that has ever happened. They are so funny. THey just love that he is an Osmond.
I'm so glad you started a blog. I love to see pictures of you guys.
Hey Maggon,
That picture of the girls at the door window is so funny. It takes awhile to adjust to the cold temperature. It is definetly hard on these little kids.
Tractor looks fun. I'm sure we'll be over soon for a test drive. Ha!!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog- found it on Britts. So fun to see the little chitlins. Love ya,Hayley
Post a Comment