Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tree 2008

This is our Chritmas Tree while it is still standing in the woods It was easy to find this year due to the lack of snow.
This is Daddy & the girls getting ready to tow the tree home.
We arrived safely back the Palmer Ranch, all happy, nearly frozen, but with our Christmas Tree.
The girls, sat in the truck very content to warm up and wait for mom and dad to load the 4-wheeler and tree.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun!! That is nice you can just drive your 4-wheeler out to get a tree. That sure makes it easy. We didn't get to get a real one this year since we are in 2 places, but I vowed this would be the last year I wouldn't have a real tree. Ha!! See you guys soon.

Rustin & Brittany said...

You really do have the cutest family. I love the pic of them all bundled in the truck. WHat fun.

Love you!