Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Motor-cyle Trip

Travis and I went on a motor-cyle trip with some of our friends. It was so much fun. I know it doesn't seem to fit our profile, but we borrowed Merrill's Harley-Davidson and took off for the weekend. We went through Bryce Canyon and also Capital Reef. It was possibly one of the funnest things I have done in a very long time. Someone said it this way, "the difference between going through the parks in a car and on a motorcyle is like watching the Jazz game on tv, verses have front row seats". So true!
On our trip we also hiked Calf Creek Falls. It was beautiful, but the water was very cold.

Here is Travis in his skeleton jacket (a gift from his father) and his do-rag that matched. This is his Dad's Harley. What a riot!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Frischknecht Family said...

Trav you look good as a biker.. kinda creepy tho.. ha love ya