Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas and Hunting

A few weeks before Christmas, Daddy took the girls hunting pheasants. They had a great time and came home telling Mom they needed pink guns for Christmas. Well, I was pretty sure Santa didn't make pink guns in his workshop, but low and behold, look what was under the Christmas tree. Pink toy guns with pink binoculars.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rustin & Brittany said...

Oh Mag, your girls are so beautiful! I always knew they were pretty but, maybe its because I dont see them as often, but I was looking at your pictures again and they really are two of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. That Cassidi seriously has a million dollar smile...a true Osmond :)
Those Dance pictures melt my heart. I am so sad I couldn't go that recital. The tu tu's kill me! I pretty sure there is nothing cuter. Excellent job on her hair! I love that blip on sitting on Santa Clause's lap - their two personalities crack me up. Very funny. Miss you! Love you!