Wednesday, December 12, 2012
First's in Wyoming
I didn't dare let Cassidi ride the bus for the first week of school. I felt she needed to adjust to a full day of school before adding another hour to that day. However, after she assured me she was ready, I let her ride the bus home. This is Cassidi coming off the bus for the first time. Ruby, however, looks like she would like to hitch a ride out of here.
Halloween Snow: This is our first Halloween snow in Wyoming. Cassidi came home from school, tossed her backpack inside and immediately set out to make a snowman. Apparently she had been observing the kids at school (probably being too shy to jump in the fray) and was certain she could teach Clanci and I how to do it. The snow was so sticky it was perfect for building a snowman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment